Friday, October 3, 2008

Seaside


We got away!! Jeremy took me away to Seaside, OR. It was beautiful! We had a room with an ocean view and the weather was amazing. We thought it was going to be colder, but it was sunny and warm. Thanks Mom and Dad for coming and watching the boys so we could enjoy this time together!

Our view

The next day we drove down the coast. We went to the Tillamook Cheese Factory. The cheese was great, but the ice cream was fab. They had some flavors I didn't know about and they were yummy!!

Cannon Beach....where part of the movie "The Goonies" was shot.

5 comments:

madminivanmom said...

Are you preggers? j.k. Romantic getaway...what did you do?

Jason said...

What a cute couple. You both look so happy together.

Kristin and Jay said...

K do you know how seriously jealous I am about the cheese factory! I LOVE cheese curds, they are my fav!!!! It looks like a fun getaway! Last time I was in Sea side I was on the beach and turned around and on one of the hotel balconies(maybe the one you stayed at)was a naked guy drinking coffee. It was quite the memory =)

Trooly said...

Thanks for the post so I can live vicariously through you! Mike LOVES Tillamook...maybe I can convince him to take me on a trip...

Norris Fam said...

What is it about the word "cheese curd" it just doesn't sound like the greatest thing to say (Kristen :) but I admit I love em' too!

I am having serious get-away jealousy right now!