
I pulled out the Thomas costume that we had and Max was thrilled. He, like his big brother, is a huge train fan!!
I am a lucky girl. Look how cute my group of boys are!!
Because Ben always request a "funny one". Here is the funny one.
This is what happens when you ask Max to smile.
This is my baby. I don't want to stop calling him my baby!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Everyday
Brought to you by Abbie at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Cute boys. Love max's smile. By the way I suck and you know why. Sorry.
Last night we went to this awesome exhibit, Bodyworks. And my baby loved it along with the other two.
I hear ya...my three year old is still my baby! You sure have cute little men!
I'm with you; my boys will always be my babies--even when they're big, hairy men!
Post a Comment