Who knew a chair could be so fun? Okay, even I have fun on this chair. The boys love it. The video below is Max just being cute. Notice the real quiet whisper of "I love you" at the end.
That was great but next time try to make Max walk afterwards. I should be a better mom and not laugh but when my kids spin so much they can not walk afterwards. It is HILARIOUS!
Okay, he is so cute! Can I babysit him and Ben for your next Christmas party? He is adorable. I love his little voice and especially his laugh. What a handsome little man. I bet Ben is such a good big brother to him. Every picture of them together look like they are best buddies.
5 comments:
Your boys are so cute!
So cute! I love the face right up in the camera! The chair part made me a bit dizzy though!
cute max, where are my curls? Mom needs to always curl your hair.
That was great but next time try to make Max walk afterwards. I should be a better mom and not laugh but when my kids spin so much they can not walk afterwards. It is HILARIOUS!
Okay, he is so cute! Can I babysit him and Ben for your next Christmas party? He is adorable. I love his little voice and especially his laugh. What a handsome little man. I bet Ben is such a good big brother to him. Every picture of them together look like they are best buddies.
Post a Comment