

Max-10 days old. I still want to call him baby. It's amazing how fast they fill up their crib. Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet Maxibear. I love his cute giggle, big eyes, curly hair, sweet kisses and hugs, shy personality, and how all of a sudden he is calling me Monny. He is our little love and we love him so much!!
Ben, Grandma Jo, and Max with his adorable train quilt made by Grandma Jo.
Handing Ben all the little pieces of "trash".
Just before this picture was taken, Max was sitting down. Ben came over with this big present and Max opened his arm for a hug and said, "WOW".
I love love love this picture!!
And this one....cute brothers!













5 comments:
Fun birthday. Love the Star Wars shirt, what a great gift Ben.
I can't believe he is 2 and I've never even seen him in real life. Seriously, when are you going to come visit!!!!? Jeni and Kara are coming Oct. 17-18.....maybe you should come visit too!!!
Wow, time flies! Love the cake, what a talented mom you are!
You are the cutest family! I miss you Abbie, how's everything going?
Abbie, he is so cute! I can't believe you have a 2 year old that I haven't ever met. I love that last picture of Ben and Max together, so sweet.
Post a Comment