Sunday, February 10, 2008

To all my Idaho gals....



The snow was all gone about an hour later. :) Love you guys!!

6 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my gosh is that green stuff lawn. I haven't seen mine in a long time I think I have forgotten what it looks like.:)

Kara said...

Brian just talked to jeremy at the seattle air port. Small world huh:)

Kristin and Jay said...

Hah, your funny! Whatever!! Man I miss mowing my lawn in December!!! I definitely need to come visit to get my Portland fix in!

madminivanmom said...

I am surprised that no one has commented on the fact that the Christmas decoration are still up. We are getting snow right now, supposed to get 3-5 today. Thank goodness for Costa Rica

Abbie said...

The picture is old...Christmas day. We haven't had snow like this since then...not to rub it in even more!!!

Norris Fam said...

I do like the snowflakes along your sidewalk. Those are a good substitution for the real thing if you ask me!