Friday, February 15, 2008

Rear view mirror challenge

Ok Carrie here are my pictures. I already had them, but they are still some personal favorites. These were taken during the first drive with Max having his carseat facing forward. Ben was just as excited as Max!!

6 comments:

madminivanmom said...

How exciting, it's a whole new world when you get to see out the window and not at the back of the seat of the roof of the car.

Norris Fam said...

Is Ben holding Max's hand in that picture? If he is that is very sweet! Cute pictures, and it is very fun to FINALLY turn those car seats forward.

Kristin and Jay said...

How cute. Max is darling! I seriously can't wait for that day! And you really are driving! Are you on the 205 =)?

Abbie said...

Carrie- Ben is holding Max's hand. He was trying to tickle him, too. Kristin- I am on the 205bridge going to where else?...the airport!! You need to come visit.

Kristin and Jay said...

Sad when after 4 years I can still recognize the roads =). I do need to come visist =)

Melissa said...

LOL... sooooo cute!!! Too adorable!