Thursday, February 21, 2008

Boys? Mormons? or Mormon boys?



I was going through some older pictures. I came across this picture from Ben's preschool Thanksgiving party. A while ago he said something about a girl named Chloe and I hadn't noticed until now that this girl is leaning on him....I just found out that that is Chloe. Hmm. The best part about his party was that after their feast the kids sang songs for the parents. Ben and the other Mormon boy in his class were the last to leave the table. They both sat at either end of the table politely asking for more food. So, I ask you, is it a boy thing or a Mormon thing to eat and eat? :)

3 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Looks like Ben already has a little girlfriend. I mean who wouldn't think that kid is cute =)!

Anonymous said...

well Abbie,Ben's already a wanted man, are you ready to deal with this?

Anonymous said...

hi