Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thank you Papa


Papa came to entertain Ben while Max had his surgery.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my! What a great g.pa!!! You can tell how much those kids adore him! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Abbie!! Its Jeni, I got your comment on my blog, I am glad I found yours too. Your little family is so cute. You look great too. I have never seen Max before, he is a handsome little guy. Why did he have surgery? Is he okay?

Norris Fam said...

What would we do without grandparents?!? I bet Ben wants Max to have more surgeries so he can get more Papa time!

What cute boys you have!

Norris Fam said...

I forgot to tell you that the "Forever Young" song took me right back to senior prom. And of course I still know all the words! Haven't heard that son forever :)

madminivanmom said...

The song is great, but won't Pac Man Fever be great too. Or better yet Doctor Doctor. You need to tell Ben how you used to sing it. Cute pic toots. Sarah has been so sick that we haven't been to see baby no name yet.

madminivanmom said...

The camo jammies are THE BOMB