Monday, February 25, 2008

Galactic Greeting!


Last night Jeremy and Ben flew down to CA so they could go to Disneyland today. If you haven't been to Dland, the Buzz Lightyear ride is the best. You shoot at different targets with your "Buzz Blaster" and score points. Then at the end you can email your picture from the ride. Jeremy, my sister, and I are always competing for the highest score. My sister is amazingly good. I actually think that the adults like this ride more than the kids.
Also, I should give Jeremy a cyper high five...good score J!! Ben's score is actually really good, too. I must note the expression on Jeremy's face. You can see the seriousness that this ride/competition is between Steph, J, and I. ;)

10 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

They flew to Cali just to go to Disneyland? What the heck? You have got to have a season pass right?! How fun!

Abbie said...

Yes, we have season passes. Sorry. Forgot to mention that. No, money does not grow on trees for us. :)

zeeny said...

What a fun trip for daddy/son!

zeeny said...

Hey Ab,
Random but I thought I would leave you the info about the shoe insoles I told you about the other night. They are made by a company named Spenco and are called Q Factor. The website is www.spenco.com...I think. My computer is acting weird and I couldn't find it. If that doesn't work just google it! It was fun talking the other night!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! I just went to D.Land yesterday with my clients and went on the ride for the first time - it is sooooooooo much fun!!! I was Soooo into it - all of us staff were competing for points - we were so serious on the ride! I love that you mentioned it since I was thinking how much fun it was myself! :) Glad to hear you guy had so much fun! thanks for the pics!

Anonymous said...

So this has nothing to do about your picture but I love your music. The kids are gone and I need some study music! Thanks! I need something to help with economics. J

Anonymous said...

That is Hilarious of Jeremy and Ben! You better watch your comments- you may find a picture of yourself on my blog in undies- hm.. I bet I have one!! :)

madminivanmom said...

I definitely like the ride better then Sarah

Sessie said...

Man, you guys are catching up to me. Goal for 2008 -- pass a million, baby!!!

grammie hilda said...

I was proud when I got upto 89,000!No need to say anymore. Look forward to your coming back.
Hugs,
Grammie H.