Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our 9th Anniversary

We are celebrating 9 wonderful years together! I am so lucky to have Jeremy as my best friend and husband. He puts up with so much and chills me out when I need it and those of you that know me know that that is not easy! I love it when he stresses about the little things so I don't have to. Even though I have put on some lbs, have way too much grey hair for my age, and I stress about everything, he still loves me! He is an amazing Daddy. He works so hard for our family and sacrifices so much. I love my Jeremy forever. Happy Anniversary Babe!!




7 comments:

zeeny said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you do something fun! It is nice marrying your best friend!

madminivanmom said...

Happy Day. Glad to know that Ben isn't a tranformer.
And wear the blue bracelet. If it is still around when Emily gets married we could use it for something blue and borrowed.

Anonymous said...

Hi Toots, Hope your having a good day. Happy Anniversary. See you tomorrow. Love you forever. your toots

Just Us said...

Happy Anniversary! You were beautiful then and are still just as beautiful now. Its always fun to see friends wedding pictures. Nate looks like he is 16 years old in ours.

Kristin and Jay said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, nine years! You look so beautiful on your wedding day! Why have I not seen any wedding pictures before =)? And Jeni is right, Nate does look 16, its so funny!! I hope you guys had a great day!

The Birdsalls said...

Congratulations!! I am so glad that you are so happy!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your wedding pictures! You both like so young but I just I look about the same in my wedding pictures. People always ask is this really you? Congrats and best wishes to many more wonderful years. J