Wednesday, August 13, 2008

7 Quirky things...

My cousin, Andrea, tagged me. I am supposed to share 7 quirky things about me.


1. I love to clean my boys ears. I should really be an ENT. Ears, nose, and throats are all very fascinating to me!!
2. I didn't like the Twilight series finale book, Breaking Dawn. At times I had to force myself to keep reading and that NEVER happened with any of the other books. I still like the series, but it was kind of a disappointment.
3. I am almost always singing a song in my head and tapping either my toes, feet, or fingers to the beat.
4. My biggest pet peeve is people that make me feel embarrassed for them. Either because they are making a fool of themselves or whatever.
5. I've had to force myself to use "cute" pads of paper because I was saving them. For what?, you ask. Who the heck knows. I don't have that problem anymore.
6. I don't chew gum because it totally grosses me out to see a chewed up wad of gum. Even my own would gross me out. I will take a Tic Tac or Altoids over gum any day!
7. I feel naked if I don't have earrings on. There ya have it...quirky!

1 comment:

Plain City Dickamores said...

what the ... I have gum almost every minute of the day.Love it