
These cousins are buds, but sometimes they are not. We'll just leave it at that. ;)

A silly one.
Andrew and Ben being Transformers. They always seem to have matching jammies. The jammies aren't purchased by the same person and it isn't planned, but every summer when we get together Ben and Andrew have matching jammies! The best part is how excited they get about having matching jammies.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Ben and Andrew
Brought to you by Abbie at 11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Me so love transformers. I love Ben's moves. Sweeeet.
I keep on trying to leave you a comment and it doesn't show up so I apologize if there are a few other comments from me on this page...anyways my family and I watched the cutest movie the other day, it was called "Martian Child." For some reason the little boy reminded me of Ben, I thought he looked alot like him if you were to cut off this boys hair. If you haven't seen it, you should.
I love these pictures! Andrew was so sad to leave Ben. Ben occupies a big part of his world, and he keeps getting confused about things in the future Ben will be a part of -- sometimes Ben is going to his school, sometimes Ben goes to his church, sometimes Ben lives with Grandma...
Post a Comment