First things first, look at that hot Pilot!!
So here's the story: We wanted to fly on one of Jeremy's flights before he upgrades to a different plane. The boys and I flew to Seattle and met up with Jeremy. We ate and played in the play area (which is really cool) and then we boarded his flight from Seattle to Pasco. It was so fun to be a passenger on one of the flights he was flying. We got on first and as other passengers were boarding Ben proudly told them that his Daddy was flying the plane. After we landed, several passengers told us that "Daddy did a great job." He really did. The landing was very smooth. Good job Jer!! Then we stayed the night with him in Pasco. We had a fun time going to breakfast and swimming. Later that day, before he started his next day of flying, he took us to the airport and we flew back to Portland. Now the boys are anxious for Daddy to get home!
I was trying to get a picture of Jeremy in the cockpit. All you can see is his shoulder/white shirt.
A VERY excited passenger!
The captain.
My cute family. I couldn't get Max to look at the camera because he was very interested in all the instruments.

It gives me a headache just to look at all these instruments.
Max slid off the bed and found himself between the bed and nightstand. He was stuck. Do I help him get out? NO. I run for the camera!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Daddy's passengers
Brought to you by Abbie at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
How cool would that be to say my hubby is flying the plane. Go job jeremy. Maybe he can fly a plane for me one day. I have never flown how sad for me =(
what airline does he fly for? Is it Alaska or Horizon? When we flew to Cali every time we flew into or out of Seattle I looked to see if Jeremy was our Pilot. That would be so fun to be on one of his flights!
So fun and such cute boys! Andrew is so excited to play with Ben. When are you coming down to your parents house?
Proud kids. Looks like fun.
That is too cute! The boys look so cute and what a fun adventure for them! THey should be proud of their dad!!
Abbie, hey i keep checking if you have new pictures of your boys!!! nothing yet, your a little behind, maybe life is busy HA!Ha!HA! I don't
like that you can count when i have been on, MMMMNNNNN!!
Hey is Jeremy ready to send you down for a girls weekend, we can grab your sister and have some fun!!!
Love ya
YOur fav!!Dyan
Post a Comment