Ben is very smart. This is his latest way of trying to get new toys:
"Mom and Dad, if you are good, then in 2 days we can go get you an Animated Transformer. Mom you can get the spider Transformer and Dad can get the Headmaster Unit Bulkhead Transformer. Then you can share them with me because I will maybe like them. You guys are the bestest sharers in the world."
He doesn't like it when we laugh at propositions like this, so it took everything in me not to laugh in my usual loud over the top laugh. (yes, you know the laugh) Anyway, I guess I will have to try and be bad, so I don't have to go buy new Transformers that I can share with Ben.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Ben's latest offer........
Brought to you by Abbie at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Ben i will share with you. we miss you guys. hope to see you soon.
Maybe you should eat a bowl of ice cream in front of him and tell him you won't share...that is bad right?! That is one smart boy, but so cute!!!
Wow, thats a good one!! The wheels in his head were turning with that one. So cute.
Hey good idea, I'm going to try that one on Dan! I'm sure he really wants a new lens for his camera, he'll share that with me right? Thanks for the idea Ben!
what a smarty pants. i think that brain power deserves a transformer, maybe two. and he'll share. or is it that you share with him and he not with you. you know you could earn the transformer and proudly display it on a shelf.
HAH! Sounds like a good proposition to me! And I am picturing your laugh now and I am cracking up! You seriously need to come visit, it has been WAY too long!
He is hilarious!! Very smart kid.
Post a Comment