We have been in Utah this week because Jeremy's brother Justin just got back from his mission in Brazil. Ben was so excited to see Uncle Justin again. He followed him everywhere. It was so cute to see his excitement. Uncle Justin also got to meet Max for the first time.
Max and Jeremy waiting at the airport.
Ben and his cousins.
Inside that hug is Ben. After Grandma hugged her missionary, Ben ran up to give Justin a hug.
My Benny.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Trip to Utah
Brought to you by Abbie at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How exciting. I always wished I had a brother to experience the missionary thing. Having friends go on missions just isn't quite the same I don't think. And those are some cute pilots you have there. Don't you just love men in uniform =).
Abbie! It was so fun to read your comment on my blog! I can't believe how you found it, that is too funny. Your boys definitely are handsome and looks like things are going well for you. I'm so excited I have another blog to check. :)
Love finding each other! Now we can keep in touch.
Why don't you have a picture of the little girl from utah that calls you because she loves YOU!
J
Post a Comment