Sunday, January 13, 2008

Through their eyes





I can only tell you how good a ride is by the reaction on my kids faces. Most of the time I am not watching a ride or a movie. I am just watching their faces and enjoying it through their eyes. Here we are on It's a Small World at Disneyland.

4 comments:

zeeny said...

How fun! My favorite part about Disneyland this last summer was watching M light up on the rides. I would go over and over just to see her reactions!

Kristin and Jay said...

I love that you guys can go to Disney Land so much. But next time you go visit somewhere, come visit us!! We totally miss you guys, and we want to meet Max! By the way where did he get that curly hair? Soooo cute!

Dufresne Family Blog said...

This picture of Max is sooo cute! I love his little flannel shirt. He is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I wish you would take your sister's kids to disneyland! Come on what do you think!