Thursday, January 17, 2008

Frequent Flyers



Lately, I have had several of you ask me how it is to fly with kids. It's great. Just bring entertainment and lots of snacks!! Try to get a row to yourself and don't forget the anti-bacterial wipes.

2 comments:

zeeny said...

I actually fear flying with kids. I don't mind after about three though. I wouldn't mind so much if it was just one flight, but two or three flights in the same day is a lot when they are so little! I think I worry too much about it and don't want them to bother people around them!

Abbie said...

I think the more you worry, the worse it can be. So someone hears your kid talk loudly a few times, or smells a dirty diaper for a minute, or they get their chair bumped a little?? When these things happen we all learn a little patience and humility towards each other. J, the next time you fly...relax and don't worry. Chances are, your kids aren't bugging anyone.