Friday, December 12, 2008

Max and the markers

I can't remember what I was doing, but the other day Max got into the markers. Thank heaven for washable markers. That stuff comes off with tears!! No soap neccessary. He wrote on the table, his clothes, and all over himself. Once he realized he was in trouble, he was no longer all smiles.

This is me, trying not to laugh. I'm terrible at discipline. He just looks so cute. Once he saw it, he didn't seem to like it.

Check out his arm. Little rascal.

3 comments:

Norris Fam said...

My sis did that with permanent marker once...consider yourself lucky!!! :)

Just Us said...

Your face cracks me up the most in these pictures. I love it.

zeeny said...

I love how you are trying not to laugh. A lot of times I hold a pillow up to my face if it is handy to hide my laughter!