Thursday, June 19, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

I want to start doing digital scrapbooking. What software do you use? What advice can you give me? Thanks!!

4 comments:

The Birdsalls said...

Hey cous! I have no idea but when you find out let me know!

Melissa said...

go through costco's website and download mypublisher... great program... I've done many books through this program - I do them annually. I have lots of tips, call if you want or need any help. :)

Kristin and Jay said...

I use MemoryMixer. I like it, but I have seen way cuter stuff out there, I just don't know where they get it. So I will watch for you comments so I can get ideas =)

Melissa said...

Just to follow up, if you go to mypublisher.com and click on the link to get a free photobook, you get a coupon emailed to you for buy one get one free that doesn't expire until the end of the year. Great deal. Just a lil FYI. :)