

My Dad said that my blog was too prideful. I don't know how to caption these photos without sounding prideful. Either I have a problem or this is the cutest group of men ever. How's that Dad?
We may have more student loan debt than any of you combined (not bragging), but we get to do fun stuff like this. (bragging) Jeremy took us all up the other day. Ben got to fly for about 15 seconds before a passenger in the back had had enough.
Future "recreational" pilot.
The little man and I in the back of the Cessna.
This is why I didn't renew our Disneyland season passes. Apparently, the couch can be just as much fun.
Monday, April 20, 2009
An update
Brought to you by Abbie at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I don't think you sound too prideful at all. You've got lots to be "proud" of.
Such handsome boys!!
Tell your dad that blogs are for bragging...downright prideful bragging. We all love it & we all do it!
I think we are a close runner up to you on the student loans, we might actually have you beat. :) When are you coming to visit? We would love to have you.
Post a Comment