Here are some cute pictures of MAX.
I have no words, just pride.

Part 1. Max was not too excited about seeing Santa.
Part 2. Max: (thinking) If I don't look at you, then I'm okay
Part 3. Notice Jeremy holding Max towards Santa.

Now if that isn't the cutest passenger ever.
I love this picture. Very into his movie.
Here are some cute pictures of BEN during the last month.
Ben and his hero....John Wayne. Every time we fly into Orange County he has my dad take him to this statue. The best story related to this was the time that Ben saw a picture of John in the bathroom at Sportsman Warehouse and Jeremy told Ben that John Wayne was dead.....Ben bawled. He was devastated.
Ben helping Papa put up their Christmas lights.

It's Darth Claus or Santa Vader or just my silly Ben wearing a 2T Santa costume and Vader helmet.
I love this picture. This is Ben pointing to his favorite See's Candy...a cherry chocolate. Just like his Daddy.
Ben wants to be an airport fireman. He is very specific about wanting to work at the airport. The fireman that gave us the tour was the most kind and patient fireman ever!! Ben had his own one on one tour of the airport fire station in Portland. It was huge and very cool.
Notice how the fireman put his foot up on the truck, so Ben did too. Kids are so cute. The favorite quote of the trip was when the fireman took us out back and there was a huge field with the runways and airport on the other side. When he opened the door, Ben said, "you have a huge backyard." The other fireman were standing just inside and they all started to chuckle. Then there was a very sad looking tomato plant in a pot outside. Ben told them that it needed some help and it didn't look too good.











10 comments:
I love seeing pictures of your kids! Hopefully we can see them in person some time, I think our kids would get along great! Love the dartha claus!
Finally an update. Your boys are such handsome little guys. Ben cracks me up. I love reading about all he's been up to and saying.
I like how you said...no words- just pride. I feel like that a lot!
Very cute! We sure miss you guys. Andrew keeps asking when we're going to see his cousin Ben again.
Those boys are so handsome. I don't know how to get to your email. There's probably a trick here, but I'm not a very experienced blogger. I decided to homeschool because of academic reasons mostly. Hunter was going to Montessori school because I don't like all of the testing and leveling public schools are doing because of no child left behind. My girls were really into all school-like things, but Hunter, he was mostly into all recess type things. I didn't want him to hate learning right from the beginning. We stopped montessori because of the long drive up to and back from Ketchum everyday. I felt because of the way Montessori does education, kind of like home school, that Hunter would really have a hard time in public, so we agreed to make this year a transition year. We both have really enjoyed it, so we might do it again. I recommend reading Oliver Demille's Thomas Jefferson Education if you are thinking about homeschooling. It will make you think about education in general--yours and everyone elses.
Your boys are so handsome. Aw! I just wrote you a long note explaining why I homeschooled. It was really good. Do you have my email? I don't know how to get to yours. Contact me, okay?
Your boys crack me up! Josh is wanting Jeremy's email. Can you send it to him? joshrand71@yahoo.com
Thanks!
HOpe all is well.
Darth Claus .... wonder if he'll be able to get into that next year??? Such a crack up. -- S
cute pic, you are such a good mom to take pic all the time.
What cute boys! Love the santa pictures of both of them! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment