Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ben's 5th Birthday!


Chuck E Cheese for dinner! We all climbed around in the tubes.

The night before Ben's birthday he told Jeremy he was so excited about his Transformers cake. I usually make the kids a character cake, but Transformers is tough, so I was just going to make a cake and stick a Transformer on top. Well, after his "announcement" to Jeremy I got panicked. So we converted a train cake into the original Optimus Prime. Not my best work, but he was thrilled. I am so lucky that he is so easy to please.

Ben took Krispy Kreme to his preschool class. Here he is in his new jammies. These are the coolest streamers. My sister, Heidi, made them for Ben (at his humble request). I love my Benny. He is such a happy, smart, sassy, TALKATIVE, funny, confident, loving, caring, and busy boy.



4 comments:

Kara said...

If that is not your best work on the cake I would hate to see your best. That is awesome:) Good job. Happy birthday ben:)

Plain City Dickamores said...

Love the cake and Ben does look so Happy, What a fun Day

madminivanmom said...

Looks like a fun day.

The Hammonds said...

Sweet Optimus Prime! I can't believe you changed the cake at the last minute. You must have been up all night. And is the the hunting game I see? That's Andrew's favorite. Fun times at the Dickamore house...