

On Saturday the Portland/Vancouver area had the warm SUN all day!!! It's rare and it's BIG NEWS when we have a day like this. So, we made it a full day. It started with me going to the ToysRUs sale. Our store is going to be torn down and rebuilt, so they have been having huge sales. On Saturday everything sold at 80% off. For those of you that know me...this is more exciting than, well, just about anything!! Then we headed to the Woodland Tulip Festival. After that we went home and played outside for awhile, later we went to the Columbia River and played in the water. That night we came home and BBQed foil dinners and the boys chowed down. It was such a fun day and we did everything we could to soak up the sun...with sunscreen on of course!!









5 comments:
How fun! Guess what the very last thing I did before moving here, went to the Tulip Festival!! Lets just say it was not that warm and sunny, try cold and windy! I miss you guys!
Sounds like great family day! Your boys sure are growing up!!!
The sun came out for one day and now it is snowing. Yuck.
Looks like a fun day! Andrew is minutely studying every picture on your blog, and keeps saying in a very sad voice, "I wish I could play with Ben again some day."
Poo...Ok, I know I always say this...but I think you have the most beautiful kids in the world.
Post a Comment