Friday, November 16, 2007

Disneyland



Ben loves Lightning McQueen. The other day we were going through a drive-thru and I asked him what he wanted to eat. He said he wanted a hamburger and a Dinocoke. He meant diet coke (like his Papa and Aunt Sessie drink-not me!!), but he said Dinocoke for Dinoco McQueen. It's so funny how kids hear things.


This is my cute niece! We all went to Disneyland for her birthday.

6 comments:

zeeny said...

My Brie loves "Queen" as she calls him! Funny, I thought she would be more into princesses by now!

Anonymous said...

What cute kids, so fun to see the pictures.

Grandma Jo

madminivanmom said...

sarah loves her pic, so do i

Kristin and Jay said...

How fun. I still can't get over how big Ben is. For some reason I still picture the little 2 year old in nursery. Wow!

Melissa said...

Hey Abbie! What fun pics! I see that you were down recently, so will you be down over Christmas??? Would love to see you!!! (Missy)

Anonymous said...

Abbie,
email me your address-please!